In addition to the guides presented below, there are many Jupyter notebooks online to provide additional Bluesky training for the APS. Further, NSLS-II provides online notebooks which can be executed online (in a web browser). See the Bluesky home page for more details.
- Area Detector with default HDF5 File Name
- Area Detector with custom HDF5 File Name
- Area Detector, Single mode, HDF5 file
- ADPerkinElmer Area Detector with default HDF5 File Name
- ADPilatus Area Detector with default HDF5 File Name
- Fly Scans with EPICS motor and scaler
- How to interrupt/stop/abort a running plan & recover to safe settings
- What are the objects to control?
- How to Search for Bluesky Data?
- How to setup logging
Excel_plan()– batch scans using a spreadsheet
lineup()plan - align an axis with a signal
nscan()plan – scan multiple axes together
run_command_file()plan – batch scans using a text file
TuneAxis()plan - align an axis with a signal
File Downloads for the Examples#
The jupyter notebooks and files related to this section may be downloaded from the following table.